There is always so much going on at the Berlin Public Library! From our always growing book, movie, and music collections, to our free-to-use computers, to educational and fun programs, there's never a dull moment here at the library. Check out the online calendar for all of the FREE programs and events! Please note that some programs ask for registration so we are able to prepare for all who are interested.
We value you as our library patron! Your patronage at the library and attendance at our library programs allows us to be able to continue to offer great services. Thank you!
If you have any questions regarding Children and Family Services, please contact Youth Services Librarian, Emillie Rathsack (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- KidLit Online Literature
- Storytime … FROM SPACE?!
- Listen to Books Read by Famous People
- Online Spanish Storytime and Lessons
- More Storytime Fun Online
- PBS Wisconsin Streaming Online Daily from 5 am - 5 pm, including educational programming that includes specific blocks of time for pre-K through 12th grade levels and covers subjects, including English language arts, social studies, science and math.
- Highlights Magazine Online
- National Geographic Kids Magazine Online
- Mystery Science Online Learning
- Learn to Code
- The Dad Lab
- The Fun Brain
- Large List of Online Educational Resources HERE
- Discovery Education Online Learning
- CosmicKids Yoga
- 10 Music and Movement YouTube Channels to Check Out
- 34-Minute Kids Bop Dance Party
- Cartoon Artist Joe Wos Offers Live Cartooning Classes
- Fun Printable LEGO Activities
- Micademy Learning YouTube Channel
- Fun at-home STEAM projects
- Make Your Own Comic Book with Artist Jarrett Lerner
- Bright by Text, supported by Wisconsin Public Television, is a free text service. Parents and caregivers receive three to five texts per week in English or Spanish. Bright by Text provides invaluable information from early childhood experts on topics including developmental milestones, brain development, mental health and resilience, social-emotional competence, STEM, language and literacy, nutrition, health and more. Text the word BADGER to 274-448 to subscribe.
- Write A Letter to Pete The Cat!: Send fan mail to -
Pete The Cat
2126 E. Victory Drive #112