The Berlin Public Library is a municipal library organized under Chapter 43 of the Wisconsin Statutes. It is governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the City Council.
The Board meets monthly to act on payment of bills, on policy issues, and other items which may come before them. These meetings are open to the public except as specified under Wisconsin Law. The Board agenda is posted and the minutes are available at the library or city hall. March 2022 Library Board agenda March 2022 Library Personnel Committee agenda.
Board members are:
- Kay Roethel, President
- Margaret Guertler, Secretary
- Bob Malchetske, Treasurer
- Michelle Draves, Member-at-Large
- Carrie Blazel, Member-at-Large
- Alison Rainboth, Member-at-Large
- Dr. Carl Cartwright, School Representative
City liason is:
- Kristina Boeck, Alderman